Problems

Feb 28, 2006

My Nonna likes to say, "you got computers, you got nothing but trouble." (side note: imagine that with a high-pitched Italian accent.) Anyway, apparently it applies today because my wireless router has been flaky. Grrr.

But that's beside the point right now. Have any of you seen these new VW commercials. Truly awful! And what about those new Pizza Hut commercials with the Muppets and Jessica Simpson. Terrible!

I'm with John Derbyshire. Pop culture IS filth!

Clarification: It is the Pizza Hut commercials that I think are filth. I simply dislike the VW commercials - they annoy me, that's all.

4 Response to "Problems"

Anonymous Says:

What's wrong with the VW commercials?

knighton Says:

Hey Anonymous, what happened to your blog?

There is a URL not found error message. If you haven't deleted it, try re-publishing it.

Anonymous Says:

Eh -- it was crap. I was tired of it. Am i the only one here now? I scared off all your other readers!

knighton Says:

Sorry to hear you've retired it. But not to worry - there are still plenty of readers here. Very few actually comment - it's the case with almost every blog out there.