Dreams of Chewing Gum

Apr 7, 2006

More dreams involving chewing gum. This is getting ridiculous. Last time I mentioned this, someone posted a possible interpretation from dreammoods.com:

To dream that you are unable to get rid of your gum, suggests that you are experiencing some indecision, powerlessness or frustration. You may lack understanding in a situation or find that a current problem is overwhelming.

Perhaps.

3 Response to "Dreams of Chewing Gum"

Jeff Says:

I'm guessing there's something the sisters know that the rest of us are without. My sympathies, whatever it is.

Jeff Says:

Unless it's a good thing, of course.

knighton Says:

The current problem is overwhelming. And frustrating. I do understand the situation, though I am neither powerless nor indecisive about it.

Can't be more specific in such a public forum.