There and Back Again

Apr 19, 2006

Handsome and I drove to East Texas to see family after Easter service last Sunday. We drove back to Austin on Monday evening. And we're driving back for the funeral tomorrow morning.

It's a good thing I have lots of practice with road trips - a three hour drive feels like no time at all.

side note: on Monday evening, a gust of wind slammed my car door shut - on my hand. Nothing's broken, but I am a bit bruised. If it's not one thing, it's another!

2 Response to "There and Back Again"

Leah Says:

I recall a parade day when a young girls fingures were slammed in the door of Uncle Roberts tractor.

I remember also opting to ride with "My Daddy" for the entire parade in the hot sun.

Youch! Sad for your bruise. :(

Anonymous Says:

Oooooh, sorry to hear about your hand...I saw a similar thing happen to a young girl today here. Owwwwwww....

Also sorry about your aunt. You wrote a lovely tribute.