Different Recurrent Dreams

May 4, 2006

Ok, so by now, all you kind folks have realized that I have bizarre, often recurrent, dreams. And tonight was no exception. Well, except that there was no gum. (yay!)

Anyway, I left my former employer four years ago. And it wasn't pretty. There was gnashing of teeth, hellfire, AND brimstone. But still, the people who ran the place occassionally pop up in my dreams, often to gloat. But this last dream was far different. There was no gloating - there were apologies.

Perhaps, I'm finally getting to close the book on that insane place and those cruel people. Even if it is only in my dreams.

2 Response to "Different Recurrent Dreams"

Leah Says:

or perhaps God is teaching you to let go. forgive.
I know we need to learn that!

knighton Says:

Handsome thinks that I want the people who treated me so badly to see how well I've done, what success I've found. That adage: Success is the best revenge.

I think, it's a mix of both. Letting go and being recognized for who I really am.