I'm (Still) It

May 27, 2006

Part two of Leah's tag-a-thon:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"High tech marketing strategies in the 1980's. The desired progression..."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
PowerBook, three (!) phones, notepad & pen, and everything else on my disorganized desk.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Mona Lisa Smile

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
10:45am

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10:46am

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Fan, clock ticking, refrigerator running

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday evening for a nice long walk

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Email

9. What are you wearing?
Pajamas

10. Did you dream last night?
Ha! When do I not dream? Last night, I was on a flight that was forced to land on an interstate highway. I was watching a poor motorist freaking as we passed him on the left.

11. When did you last laugh?
On my walk last night, at the audiobook I was listening to.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Calendar, reproduced artwork, a clock that is driving me crazy.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
A billboard that said "6+6+06 You have been warned."

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Am I done yet?

15. What is the last film you saw?
Pride & Prejudice or Memoirs of a Geisha - can't remember which I saw last

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house on the beach.

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I really, really don't like bananas.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'm with Leah here. Stop the killing of unborn children by abortion.

19. Do you like to dance?
Yes! Ballet, Jazz, Modern, especially Modern.

20. George Bush:
Somewhat of a disappointment during his second term.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Leah

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Joseph

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Always.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
Hurry up! The party's already started.

25. 3 people who must also do this quiz in THEIR journal: - Jeff, Leni, and Lucy

2 Response to "I'm (Still) It"

Leah Says:

The reward is always in the tagging of innocent bloggers, isn't it.
and, don't like bananas. WHAT????

Jeff Says:

I'm stoked -- and aprehensive -- will it hurt? I should probably do some deep breathing exercises before i begin.

<whhhhhhhhhhhp!> <cough> <cough>

Ok, i'm ready.