Happy Anniversaries

Jun 10, 2006

Today is my fourth anniversary with a certain computer company. Not bad.

And, it was thirteen years ago this month that I met the woman who would become my mother-in-law. She came through my register at a store where I was working. And she wouldn't go away. She wanted my phone number for her oldest son. After a half-hour battle of nerves, I caved. Later, I laughed about the incident with my sister.

But to my surprise, a few weeks later, Handsome called, and we met the next day. And fairy-tale though it may seem, I knew he was the one from the first moment I saw him. *sigh*

We tell people ours is an arranged marriage. ;-)

2 Response to "Happy Anniversaries"

Anonymous Says:

That's a remarkable way to meet one's husband! Wow! Thanks for telling :-)

Anonymous Says:

Well, that's certainly ONE way to avoid getting a crazy daughter-in-law!