Graduate Studies

Aug 12, 2006

It's official, folks. I've been accepted to grad school and will begin classes on August 21st. I'm pursuing a Masters in Educational Technology - a subject about which I already have significant experience.

Add that to the recent expansion of my sales territory, and you're reading one very busy lady. All this means that posting may be light. Either that or I'll find a sudden burst of creativity and write constantly. Who knows!

In other news: I saw The Devil Wears Prada a couple weekends ago, and you know what? It was better than the book, which is really not very surprising given the quality of the book. Nonetheless, the plot changes gave the movie much more heart and a stronger resolution than the novel. But be warned; it's rated [G] for "girl".

1 Response to "Graduate Studies"

Anonymous Says:

So. What exactly IS a Masters in Educational Technology and how is it different from a Masters in Education or a Masters in Technology? Yes, I know thats probably a stupid question with a non-simple answer. I'm just giving you a chance to perfect your response before every other person you tell asks you. Which they will.

The next question will be "Hmmm. Thats interesting. What can you do with that?" The answer to that is "I'll be employable and happy and making way more money than you, which is what you were really asking, wasn't it?"

Or you could make up stuff. THATS always fun!