Note to Self

Sep 15, 2006

Do NOT watch sentimental chic flick after a very long week of travel and homesickness. No good can come of it.

8 Response to "Note to Self"

Anonymous Says:

you ok? or do we need to send a bunch of those animated e-cards to cheer you up? (i tried to find one to include, but they were all too painfully ridiculous to be funny)

knighton Says:

I'm fine. I just hate movies that make me cry. And I know which ones they are and should take better care to avoid them. ;-)

Alex the lesser Says:

The only movie I ever remember making me cry was My Girl. Now that was a tear jerker.

Anonymous Says:

Winter Passing most recently. In America before that. Guy friend of mine swears by All The Real Girls for a good cry. That one just gets me a lump, but George Washington made me blubber. That director is adept at making you feel the tragic sadness of a situation.

I'm a freakin softy. Dadgummit. It's these kids -- they're ruining me with their love. Blast!

knighton Says:

You're a couple of girls.

Alex the lesser Says:

now why can I post comments in my name here but jeff's blog makes me be anonymous

knighton Says:

Jeff's blog makes me be anonymous too. It's because he's using Blogger Beta. Either that or he doesn't really want us commenting.

Anonymous Says:

not if you're gonna call me a girl :P

(yes, it's beta... i'm gonna switch back as soon as i have time to take a deep breath... i'm proving my uselessness on a project right now)