New Season, New Look

Oct 9, 2006

Well - new template at any rate. I found this one at Pannasmontata Templates, where they offer nearly 50 free Blogger-formatted templates. I couldn't resist this one, and I hope ya'll like it too.

Please note that I did a little customization: removed the time-stamp, updated links to open in a new window, removed the "capitalize" formatting, etc. But here's the really scary part - I actually understand the code. *shudder*

Oh, and if any of you decide to use the Pannasmontata templates, be sure to grab the images since they're not included in the download. Just use the links in the template code, download the images, and save them to a server. (I used Flickr.)

One last thing...I added Alex the Lesser to the links list. Drop by and say "hello."

2 Response to "New Season, New Look"

Anonymous Says:

Ok. Finally working on my browser. And yes, that is one seriously cool template! Its so ... very sophisticated, in the very best way.

Alex the lesser Says:

It looks sharp!! even better with the link to my half harted blog. :)