Welcome to Winter

Dec 3, 2006

Hello, and welcome to December. The cold air is finally here, and so is my new template. Hope you like it.

Yesterday, I completed my first term paper in over a decade. It was surprisingly easy - just like riding a bicycle. Of course, I woke up with the words in my mind. I love it when that happens - when the pages just pour out. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, what a blessing.

Did I ever mention that Handsome and I are going to Maui in January? Perhaps not. It's a company-funded trip (gotta love those) as reward for my sales performance in 2006. (Allow me to toot my own horn: 110% for the year!) But what's really exciting is that neither of us have been to Hawaii before. Any suggestions on what we should see and do?

3 Response to "Welcome to Winter"

Alex the lesser Says:

My Uncle has a Tatoo Parlor next to peal Harbor. If you need a new body piercing or tatoo. They also do Air brush temp tatoo's.

Leah Says:

love the new template. changed mine to an icy blue with snow flakes. just couldn't pass up the opportunity for this one.
anyway, love you. have loads of fun in Hawaii!

Alex the lesser Says:

I don't know if you remember Dr. Roark but he is now blogging and doing a great job of it.

http://aintsobad.typepad.com/ikant/