What the World is Coming To

Feb 2, 2007

I just don't even know what to think about this. Either it's a ploy by the drug company to make some serious cash or an important preventative measure. Probably the former.

4 Response to "What the World is Coming To"

Jeff Says:

blech.

Leah Says:

Absolutely not! Sixth graders?
The only way women develop this type of cervical cancer from hpv virus is by having sex. The vaccine is only 50% effective, so maybe it will protect you, maybe not.
No way, not me or my daughter!

knighton Says:

There is also a high incidence of serious side effects. Scary stuff.

Leni Says:

Not a chance. I've done my research, and dh and I have decided that there's no way they're giving my child that vaccine.

I really believe it's going to be one of those things that 20 years from now, the doctors are going to be saying, "If only we'd known about these long-term effects..."