So I Lied

Aug 17, 2007

On Sunday, I said I'd write about JCS en Espanol "tomorrow." Well, tomorrow has come and gone several times, and no update about our evening at the theater. And you'll just have to wait a little longer.

That thing I do, you know. . . work. It is taking up all my time and energy. And I'll write when I can catch my breath. Which may mean sometime in October. Or maybe not. I'll write about our most excellent weekend soon.

Until then, consider this:

Tonight I landed in the smallest airport I've ever seen in my life. I watched the guy unload my checked baggage onto the single, tiny baggage carousel in the whole, tiny airport. The baggage claim area also served as the gate, terminal, rental car counter, and waiting area. There were two planes at the airport, both of which were 9 row turbo-props. That's a total of 36 passengers MAX for each plan. I might actually be in Kansas this time. It's definitely remote enough.

1 Response to "So I Lied"

Leah Says:

I watched Ron get onto one of those everythime he left Longview to go to Orlando or Saint Louis. It was a commuter flight to Dallas or Shreveport first, then onto the main attraction!