For The Record

Sep 14, 2007

Handsome thinks I'm funny. Yet one more good reason to love him.

***

Mmmm. Chipotle.

***

I'm so glad I bought a GPS. No more getting lost. Or stopping to ask for directions. (I'm worse than "men" in this regard.)

***

The chewing gums dreams are back. I expect them to remain in residence for approximately two weeks. The upside to this is that the dinosaur isn't visiting my dreams. Maybe he has chewing gum stuck in his teeth.

***

Thank God it's Friday. Seriously.

3 Response to "For The Record"

Leah Says:

I completely agree with the asking for directions thing. It's so embarassing to ask for directions when I should have known where I was going to begin with.
I always send Ron in to ask for directions!

Jeff Says:

GARRRRR!

knighton Says:

I'm blaming the dinosaurs on you, btw.