It Gets Worse

Sep 25, 2007

So, Saturday, September 29, 2007 at 11:59 PM is the official end of a very freaking long fiscal year. For me, this means anxiety of the acutest kind as I scramble to get as close to my quota as possible. All the while knowing that I'll never get close enough. Not even striking distance.

Now imagine, if you will, the insanity that is my life. Racing for every new account, every dollar. Shamelessly begging, harassing my customers . . . all those joys.

Then suddenly . . . my hard drive fails.

*gasp*

On my primary business machine.

*GASP*

And that backup I made this weekend. Hah! Just kidding. There's not a single useful thing on the disk.

*insert maniacal laughter here*

This is so much fun!

1 Response to "It Gets Worse"

Leah Says:

Somethin' good is bound to happen, or the devil would not be workin' overtime!