6 Things Meme

Jan 30, 2008

I stole this meme from another blog. Because I wanted to. So there.

Six Things You Might Not Know About Me

1) I had an imaginary friend when I was a child. His name was George. He was green. He was six inches tall, and he could fly. We used to play tag. Sometimes he'd sit on my shoulder and whisper in my ear. He got me into a lot of trouble.

2) I drive a Fleet Vehicle (aka Company Car). And I get more rock chips than anyone I know. I don't follow too closely. I don't break the speed laws. Much. I can't explain why this happens to me, and why it happens to me only in this car. Maybe the rocks are throwing themselves at me in an act of worship. Or aggression.

3) I like vampire novels. And sometimes the movies. I like werewolf novels and movies, too, for that matter. I guess I like the supernatural. I like the idea that the things that go bump in the night might be real and living among us. I really like the idea that the monsters could be good OR evil. Just like us humans - who can sometimes be monsters.

4) I've been fasting negativity for the past couple weeks. On the advice of Handsome, who was absolutely right to suggest it. And it has been productive. I've been more positive and upbeat. And Handsome is the obvious benefactor.

5) I punched a boy in kindergarten. Because he tried to kiss me. I used my official bully status to intimidate him until we left elementary school. I also bullied a very sweet girl who sat beside me. Until the third grade. I feel bad about that. About both of them, actually.

6) I'm a Mac. I drank the proverbial kool-aid. And I liked it. I'll never go back to the way I was before I took this job. And it makes me very happy to share my joy with others. And I really want this. And this.

And now, for those individuals that I want to see play along: Leah, Lucy, Katherine, and Jeff or April.

2 Response to "6 Things Meme"

Jeff Says:

done! we don't have any other friends left that still post, so sadly that branch of your meme dies at us. :(

Anonymous Says:

Woooohooooooo! I'll have real internet access on Friday, and then I'll SO be posting like a wild crazy person! First post will be this :)