Weekend Recap

Oct 10, 2005

On Friday, we broke ground - my sister even sang the National Anthem. She rocked downtown Conroe. Afterward, we walked a couple blocks to the party where a good time was had by all. Then, the four of us (hubby, in-laws, and yours truly) stayed out late, had dinner at midnight, and laughed until our stomachs hurt.

On Saturday, I hung out with my sister and her adorable children. L & I went to lunch and walked around the mall, enjoying a Gloria Jeans frozen coffee and each others company.

On Sunday, we slept in, had lunch with my folks, and then came home earlier than we normally do.

What a great weekend!

2 Response to "Weekend Recap"

Anonymous Says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! If anyone needs an impromptu singer in the future, please give me more than 5 minutes notice. :)

knighton Says:

I cannot promise significant advance notice. I can promise impromptu invitations to sing! Remember the Boy Scouts - Be Prepared!!! ;-)