National "She's Funny That Way" Day

Mar 29, 2006

Seriously. It's this Friday, March 31st. Perhaps ya'll will share some ways that the women you know and love are "funny that way."

So, here we go:

I wash my hands. A lot. Because I don't like the feel of my hands being dirty - even if they really aren't. Sometimes, I wash them twice. I'm funny that way.

When I eat chips, I eat the smallest ones first. Because I like to save the best (and biggest) for last. I'm funny that way.

I like to eat green vegetables for breakfast. Broccoli, spinach, green beans, peas, or zucchini, usually with chicken or tuna or eggs. I'm funny that way.

I file my emails as soon as possible after reading them because I don't like more than a few messages IN my inbox. I'm funny that way.

I dislike the texture of peanut butter, hot fudge, and marshmallow cream, but I like the taste of them. They're usually ok if they're hiding in something else like cookies, but never on or in ice cream. I'm funny that way.

1 Response to "National "She's Funny That Way" Day"

knighton Says:

Most people don't. You and I are odd. And it's probably Mom's fault. ;-)