Music So Bad It Makes Your Teeth Hurt

May 30, 2006

There is a special corner of heaven for the tone-deaf. Such enthusiasm and creativity in the lungs of the untalented must indeed be rewarded.

Mind you, I don't mean those deluded Idol contestants - bless their hearts. I'm talking about real musicians with albums and concerts. This leads me to believe that there are more than a few tone-deaf record executives.

Music isn't supposed to cause pain.

In other news: What kind of woman clips her toenails on the front porch in broad daylight? And no, it wasn't me.

1 Response to "Music So Bad It Makes Your Teeth Hurt"

Conrad DiDiodato Says:

Hello Knighton!

An interesting piece on music for the tone-deaf. But I wonder if we shouldn't be more concerned about music content and its potential for negative stereotyping.