1 Infinite Loop

Jul 25, 2007

So here I am at headquarters, where they are giving out iPhones to almost all the employees.

Except for me. Mine is "in the mail" to my home office. Where I am not. And where I won't BE for a whole 'nother week.

Wah!

Also, I bought a company logo coffee mug at the company store - the only place on the planet where you can buy company-branded merchandise like shirts and mugs and hats and business card holders, etc. First thing I did . . . drop the bag and break brand new company logo coffee mug. Lucky me, they exchanged it.

What a day.

2 Response to "1 Infinite Loop"

Leah Says:

Well, at least they exchanged it! I think Ethan would have done the exact same thing! Y'all are so much alike it amazes me.
Sending new photos to your Handsome tomorrow!

Anonymous Says:

Hmmm. Sounds like its just as well that you couldn't get your hands on your phone today :)