Feeling Dizzy

Jun 3, 2009

whirligig (n): something that whirls or revolves; a giddy or flighty person

shuttlecock (n): the object that is struck back and forth in badminton and battledore, consisting of a feathered cork head and a plastic crown

flibbertigibbet (n): a chattering or flighty, light-headed person

kerfuffle (n): disorder, commotion

2 Response to "Feeling Dizzy"

Leah Says:

flibbertigibber and kerfuffle

Two of my favorite words!

Leah Says:

Oops, I mean flibbertigibbet!