The Wine Incident of 2007

Dec 29, 2007

Last night, Handsome and I were sitting in the game room, on the great, big comfy sofa, watching a movie. An action-adventure movie, in 5.1 Dolby surround sound, on his big-screen TV.

And suddenly the evil, treacherous, bad guy came out of nowhere, slamming into the car window in his (soon-to-be failed) attempt to kill our hero, Bruce Willis. (The bad guy should have known that he couldn't kill Bruce, but I guess he didn't read that part of the script.)

Anyway, the attack was so sudden, so unexpected, such a surprise (at least to me) that I nearly jumped out of my skin. Which meant that my glass of wine really did jump out of its glass. Into my face, onto my sweater, all over my blanket, over the back of the couch and onto the floor behind me. Can you imagine?!?!

At least we had a good laugh while we cleaned up my mess.

1 Response to "The Wine Incident of 2007"

Leah Says:

priceless!
Sounds like you enjoyed your movie.